Whether you are planning a stylish outdoor wedding, a school prom or an all-day corporate meeting, the Arizona Museum of Natural History provides an elegant location for all of your special occasion and business needs. Visit the Mesa Arts Center rental page to coordinate your event!
Are you searching for an exciting and fun way to celebrate a very special birthday? Arizona Museum of Natural History has dinosaurs that roar and so much more! Birthday party memories last a lifetime, and we have over 65 million years of birthday experiences to share.
Packages for the Dino–Mite Birthday Party include:
- Includes admission for up to 30 guests.(Additional guests can be added for $5 per child, $9 per adult)
- 1.5 hours in our party room and then gallery exploration until closing time
- A staff host to assist you before and during your party
- A special craft for children to make and take home
The Dino-Mite Birthday Party cost is $250 for non-members and $200 for Museum members. (In order to receive the member's rate, you must have at least a basic level membership. "Dino Pass" is not a basic level membership, and discounted party rate does not apply.)
- Price includes 30 people. (Additional guests can be added for $5 per child, $9 per adult)
- A $50 non-refundable booking fee is required at the time of booking.
- To ensure the birthday is truly one of a kind, you provide all food and paper goods
- Gift Memory Packets are available in the Museum Store for $1.00 each. These make great party favors.
- Customize the space with your own tablecloths, decorations, food/beverages, and serving supplies!
We can accommodate groups as large as 60 people, with equipment options that include:
- Up to 10 tables (6 ft long) for people to sit at
- Up to 4 tables (6 ft long) for food/beverages/presents/etc. to add to the counter tops in the back of the room.
- Up to 60 folding chairs
- Up to 20 children’s chairs
For more information on booking a birthday party
call 480-644-3553 or email AzMNHGroups@mesaaz.gov
* Please note... the booking office is staffed Monday thru Friday from 10am until 4pm. Emails and voicemails received after 4pm and on weekends will be returned on the next business day. The booking office is closed on all Mesa city holidays.