The prices listed on this page are for all private groups including day care, day camps and organizations that do not qualify as grade level, state standard aligned, educational programs.
For school field trip information and prices, click the school field trip button below.
The Arizona Museum of Natural History encourages groups of all types to visit the museum for an educational and fun experience.
Group admission rates are available for organized groups of 10 or more with an advance reservation. In order to receive this special rate, one person must check-in and pay for the entire group at one time.
To qualify for the group rate, you are required to:
- Have a minimum of ten paying people ( Under 3 years of age is free).
- Schedule at least one (1) week in advance.
If there are children in your group, you must have at least one (1) adult for every ten (10) children. Adults are responsible for the children in their group. The adult MUST keep their group together. Children under age 16 cannot wander through the museum without an adult.
Museum Admission for Private Groups and any group booking that is not a school field trip taking place during the school year (adults and children)
- $9.00 per adult
- $5.00 per child (age 3 and up)
- Free- Under 3 years
Method of Payment:
- Personal check (with photo ID)
- Credit card (MC, VISA, DISCOVER, & AMEX)
Confirmations: A written confirmation with instructions for payment and parking will be sent to you after your reservation is made.
Memory Packets: Remember your visit to the Arizona Museum of Natural History with Memory Packets from the Museum Store. Each fun and educational packet is only $1.00! You will receive an order form with your confirmation letter.
Private Group Programs
For additional information on private group programs please call the group booking office
480-644-3553 or e-mail firstname.lastname@example.org
* Please note... the booking office is staffed Monday thru Friday from 10am until 4pm. Emails and voicemails received after 4pm and on weekends will be returned on the next business day. The booking office is closed on all Mesa city holidays.